The Nike Air Max 1 Limeade trainer sees a “Citrus” revival of the Air Max 1 Powerwall pack from from 2006, which also featured the likes of the AM1 Lemonade & the AM1 Pink Lemonade trainers. For September 2020 the original, and the very first, silhouette from the Air Max story is again treated to a tangy update. The OG Tinker Hatfield silhouette from 1987 is updated in a pine green & true white colourway drawing inspiration from the can & bottle packaging from brands like Sprite & 7UP.
- Part of the “Powerwall” pack comeback for 2020
- “Air” & swoosh graphics
- Lime graphics to tongue tab & insoles
- pine green / pine green – true white colourway
- Lemon yellow coloured eye-stays
- Air Max sole unit
- Leather & synthetic uppers