Patta teams up with Nike to celebrate the Amsterdam sneaker stores’ fifth year anniversary with a collaborative rendition of the Air Max 1. Also joining forces with fellow Dutch artist & streetwear brand, Parra, for one of the most sought after Air Max 1 releases to date. The Nike Air Max 1 Patta x Parra ‘Cherrywood’ trainer has become a must have and holy-grail trainer for serious Air Max collectors over the last 10 years. Originally released in very limited numbers, only 258 pairs, the ‘Cherrywood’ version marked the 5th & final collaboration of Patta & Nike’s 5 year anniversary releases.
- Part of Patta’s 5th Anniversary celebrations
- Mesh & suede uppers in cherrywood red
- Terry Cloth swooshes to the sidewalls
- Satin sock liner
- Parra Terry Cloth logo to the tongue tab
- Original release date 13/03/2010