For November 2020 the original, and the very first, silhouette from the Air Max story is again treated to a strawberry & lemon update. The OG Tinker Hatfield silhouette from 1987 is updated in a pink & true white colourway drawing inspiration from the bottle packaging for pink lemonade. Highlights include classic “Air” & swoosh graphics to the uppers with added strawberry & lemon graphics to the tongue tab and insoles. The revival Air Max release is finished off with lemon yellow coloured eye-stays & laces alongside a true white midsole for that classic Air Max 1 look.
- Part of the “Powerwall” pack comeback for 2020
- “Air” & swoosh graphics
- Lemon & strawberry graphics to tongue tab & insoles
- Pink / True White colourway
- Lemon yellow coloured eye-stays
- Air Max sole unit
- Leather & synthetic uppers